I may have found a new place to live. Will have to sort out the details tomorrow but it is a small flatshare in central London. I discussed this option with my colleague at work and she pointed out:
* I go home late
* I like old buildings
* I got on well with the potential flatmate
So it all seems like the logical thing to do... But that means that this weekend will mean I have to start moving...
Which books are yours?
Which tapes and dreams belong to you and which are mine?
- From "Where Do You Start" Johnny Mandel and Marilyn & Alan Bergman
In reality however:
* All the computer magazines and tech books are not mine
* All the books about literature and art (and the Tube) are mine
* Most of the CDs and DVDs (of Elaine Stritch and Betty Buckley) are mine.
There is a product that has been around for a few months called Cillit Bang which has caused a bit of minor storm amongst the domesticated since it is one of the few cleaners on the market to clean off London calcium, dirt and grime from kitchens and bathrooms...
The product appealed to me because I initially mis-read the name of the product and just had to buy it with its purple bottle and pink spray head. The fact that it works and has a minor following doesn't make the initial motivation to purchase seem so silly...
Well anyway, it will come in handy over the weekend...